Dog Friendly Accommodation On The North Coast
£15 per dog per night
We understand how difficult it can be when you have to leave your pet at home, so when you stay at The Lodge Hotel, Coleraine you won’t have to!
We have dog friendly rooms for your well behaved pet, one less thing to worry about when you’re organising your holiday.
Dog Friendly Code
- Up to two small/medium sized groomed house dogs per room
- Please bring your dog(s) own bed, covers, food, bowls & towel to clean up those muddy paws after a day exploring
- Some of our housekeepers are wary of dogs, so please make sure you are present if they need to clean your room while you are still in the hotel
- All pets are charged at £15 per night, payable on arrival and non-refundable
- A deposit of £50 is payable on booking and will be refunded at the end of your stay if your room is in the condition it was prior to your visit. Unfortunately,if fixtures and soft furnishings have to be replaced you will incur a replacement charge for these, which can vary between £50 – £250 depending on item(but hopefully this will not apply as we know your dog will be well behaved)
- Currently we are unable to allow pets in our restaurant or bar areas, but you are welcome to dine and your canine friend can sleep contently in the bedroom(exceptions made for assistance dogs)
- For the comfort of other guests the hotel reserves the right to remove nuisance and noisy dogs from the premises.
- The hotel does not accept liability for any loss, injury or illness to pets
Dog Walks Nearby
Mountsandel Forest, Coleraine
The forest is on the banks of the River Bann. Distance: 1 – 2.5 miles Points of Interest: Anglo-Norman Fort
Somerset Forest, Coleraine
There is a hard surfaced car park with open grass areas and picnic tables nearby. Distance: 2 miles Points of Interest: Herons & Squirrels
Restrictions apply to certain sections of the beach from 1st May to 30th September. Signs at the beach entrance have information.
Dog free zone within Blue Flag area 1st May to 30th September inclusive.
Whiterocks Beach, Portrush
Restrictions to the eastern portion of the beach from 1st May to 30th September.
We hope to see you and your best friend soon. If you have any further queries, please telephone our team on 028 7034 4848 before you arrive.